Tesla Motors is looking for a Regional Marketing Specialist in Toronto to support various marketing responsibilities in Eastern Canada including lead generation, content creation and retail marketing events to support regional sales goals.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager and Regional Sales Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, event and PR activities to achieve store goals.
- Identify regional specific events and activities to generate quality leads for the local market.
- Manage the planning of regional activities including store openings, test drive and lead generation events. Manage these activities to maximize impact and ensure execution meets the global brand strategy.
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive event calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including test drive events, lead generation events, and external corporate events (e.g. auto shows and product launches).
- Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Act at the liaison between the regional retail teams and the marketing department.
- Ensure all regional stores and service centers are meeting brand expectations regarding code of conduct, uniforms and merchandise.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Support executive and corporate events as needed.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on an as needed basis.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluent in both English and French, with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and builder – leads by example
- 50% Travel Required